If you thrive in providing excellent administrative support, are service minded and inspired by a dynamic environment and would like to be part of an ambitious and motivated team, then this opportunity could be the right job for you.
About the department
Global Business Services (GBS) People Operations (PO) is highly engaged in ensuring delivery of high-quality human resource services to various geographies within Novo Nordisk.
As an MDM Associate Analyst, you would be responsible for supporting the global HR Master Data Management and data quality efforts. You should be able to run the query, build reports and carry out the steps as per the governance defined for the data quality review/ data governance. Daily you must review the critical data fields and do reporting on compliance. You would also be responsible for creating and maintaining process flow diagrams of how data interfaces work across all HR systems.
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
- Engineering with Masters in HR or equivalent.
- Specific technical and functional experience in HCM solutions – SAP HR, Employee Central (Success Factor) and SAP BW.
- Broad experience in HR processes, HR Reporting/Analytics
- Experience with using statistics to analyze data such as SAS, SQL, Advanced Excel to Parse and run queries / Informatica, EC, SAP HR, Employee Life Cycle/ MDM
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong Presentation skills as this role need to interact and present data to Global HR
- Experience in developing and implementing HR data quality standards and frameworks in Mandatory
- End to End HR Process understanding at a Global scale
- Overall 6+ years of experience from a similar role
- Excellent team player who is flexible and enthusiastic to go beyond the given instructions to create business value
- Quality mindset and a can-do attitude; ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills; fluent in oral and written English
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes, obesity, and other chronic diseases. We offer you the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Please click on ‘apply’ to submit your resume.
10 January 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month