Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing features using the Flutter framework
2. Coordinating with founders for effective work and providing daily updates
3. Designing, developing, enhancing, and building advanced applications for the Android & iOS platforms
4. Working on Rest API integration
5. Ensuring code quality by writing clean, reusable, reliable, and well-designed code and by developing unit tests
6. Participating in the process of analysis, designing, implementation, and testing of new apps.
7. Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
8. Discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Flutter Dart Android
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 25th Dec’21 and 29th Jan’22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings
- Salary Range 5,000 to 10,000
- Salary payable Per Month