At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About Nokia Software
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Job description and context :
The position is for a Technical Staff, who would be involved in development of Service Assurance products pre-packaged using Nokia and 3rd party OSS applications. These products can be delivered as is or can be customized based on customer needs. The vacancy is a Individual Contributor position in a R&D Organization in A&O and targeted to deliver to Telecom Service Providers across the Globe.
5 to 9 years of total experience of which at least 1-2 years’ experience in Telecom domain or Camunda BPMN
Main tasks to achieve :
- Deliver outcomes for the organization through quality contributions to Design & Development of OSS Components/products as per Software Development Process.
- Review Requirements & High-Level Design and other documentation critically & identify quality issues early.
- Support testers & customers in providing quick & robust fixes to issues found.
- Reporting status of assigned tasks & identifying risks Scrum Leader.
- Working flexibly within this environment to ensure team objectives are met.
- Assist the System Architecture team to design solution that meets the specific needs of the customer & scalability requirements.
Mandatory technical skills (All)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or MCA
- Significant software development experience using Java, J2EE, Junit.
- Web Services ( SOAP, REST ), XML, EJB, JDBC, KAFKA.
- Strong experience in Dockers, Kubernetes, Helm & Microservices architecture
- Good exposure to Relational Databases (like MySQL / MariaDB)
- Experience on Wildfly AS, Linux OS, Python Scripting.
- Experience using tools – GIT/Gerrit, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, JIRA, Cucumber, Robot
- Ability to critically review Design & come up with potential pitfalls before implementation.
- Quick learning agility and a strong acumen for delivering bug-free code.
Desired technical skills (one or more)
- Experience on Telecom application preferably OSS, Assurance experience.
- Experience Agile/Scrum/SAFe methodology.
- Exposure to CI/CD/Devops methodologies
- Exposure to Camunda
– Written and Spoken English – Mandatory
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month