Sutherland Global Services is seeking .Net Lead with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. you will design and develop web applications for global clients.You will be working both independently and as part of a team to create reliable and high performing web sites. Your role is to Assist project managers and directors with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. .NET developer roles and responsibilities include managing .NET application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- .NET developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications.
- If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven Software Development experience of 5-8 Years in designing and developing applications using .NET MVC platforms
- Database- MS SQL and Experience in Stored Procedures
- Expertise in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in Design Patterns
- Experience in developing NTier applications
- Skills in WCF, LINQ and Web API
- Experience in Rest API
- Abiity to handle technical teams
- Expertise in agile and scrum development cycles
- Certification in .NET Framework
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop overall technical strategies for external client projects from technical requirements
- Communicate with external clients on a regular basis regarding progress, challenges, timelines and end results of client projects
- Direct and oversee developers
- Create technical estimations
- Present technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed
- Create and update design and functional documents
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance websites
- Unit test code to ensure quality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
- Work closely with project managers and account managers to ensure that client expectations are met and that the team adheres to project schedules and budgets
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month