NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Network Support Analyst to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
- Gather requirements, analyze technical networking issues and provide options and recommendations.
- Participation in daily operations meeting, ensuring compliance and meet SLA for your respective sites and service area.
- Supporting customer environments on 24x7x365 basis.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Knowledge of Network Monitoring Tools i.e Voyence, Solarwind
- Network support and/or Network operations experience of 3-5years
- Ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related networking disciplines
- Full understanding of WAN/LAN internetworking including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
- Advanced knowledge of platform operation systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) and how they interact with the network
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support wireless infrastructures.
- Advanced skills in gathering requirements and designing/implementing/supporting network solutions
- Advanced skills and knowledge and adherence to Change Management processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills; interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates
- Additionally, the candidate must work well within a team, adapt easily to change. Candidate should have a history of working unsupervised while achieving required goals
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month