- Contribute to the overall team approach to the software development life cycle in order to meet industry and company standards and support the efficient delivery of high-quality code.
- Become familiar with the key services supported by IT in order to understand the user experience for these services.
- Gain a deep understanding of the financial processes of Clarivate’s patent and trademark renewal services and how these processes are implemented in Oracle EBS.
- Work with the Development Manager and Oracle EBS Service Delivery Manager to prioritize development tasks and plan regular releases.
- Provide development estimates.
- Design and deliver new functionality and enhancements to existing functionality in accordance with business requirements and company development standards.
- Work with Testing team to ensure applications are testable in a repeatable and highly automated manner.
- Produce and maintain application design documentation.
- Formulate and execute remediation plans where existing functionality falls short of industry and company standards.
- Support application administrators in fulfilling complex application and content management requests.
- Support the reporting team in fulfilling complex reporting requests.
- Provide third-level support for help tickets.
- Provide second-level incident investigation.
- Work with business users to understand requirements and propose solutions.
- Act as technical lead when Oracle EBS major version upgrades or server migrations are necessary.
Required Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in development in an Oracle EBS environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field from an accredited institution, or 6+ year of work experience in a related role.
- High level of comfort with database design and Oracle Database query syntax.
- Expertise in Accounting concepts and how they relate to Oracle EBS management and interface design.
- One or more related certifications strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to model data and communicate design concepts through pseudocode and design diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize competing priorities and meet parallel deadlines.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and collaboration skills.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Oracle OCI experience is a plus.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with Intellectual Property management.
- A broad technical understanding of a wide range of platforms and technologies.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month