People & Organisation (HR)- Professional (Siemens Ltd.)
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our People & Organisation (HR) team.
Come, Change the future with us!
- You will be supporting to drive country level projects eg. I Care @ Siemens, leadership & Culture etc.
- Preparing update presentations to the Function heads / Project Coach / Country Management. Data Analytics of country level information required for specific projects. P&O Commercial support – providing Support to Commercial team for P&O budget and cost review
- Partnering as Workday SPOC for Corporate functions – attend orientation meetings, work with HR ECO DIG team, data validation, collaborate with Dept. secretaries for queries and resolutions
- Monthly reporting & tracking- 1) Recognition – Function wise, Monetary awards (Cash) and non-monetary awards (STAR points) 2) Learning Hours- Function wise, Learning Hours KPI 3) Long service awards- Function wise, milestones.
- Ongoing backend work- 1) All Nexus work- transfers, reporting changes, HR4U tickets, Tripartite agreements 2) Monthly data accuracy check for new joinees, transferred employees, etc. in E-list.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with a winning attitude
- You have minimum 8-11 years of experience in HRBP advisor function. You must be holding a post graduate degree in Management, with consistent and good academic qualifications.
· You should have experience in Data Analytics, country level projects, HR Operational activities, be prepare presentations that are presented to Company Leadership team etc.. Should be Proficient with MS Office functionalities and applications such as Power Point and Excel. Adaptability to electronic tools is a must in order to manage existing tools and to adapt new ones.
- The role is an individual contributor. Good understanding of processes and ensuring adherence thereof.
- You have great communication skills, are grounded, honest and hard working. Independent, self-motivated, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Make your mark in the cool and exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Airoli (Navi Mumbai). The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month
- Experience Level Senior