Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
1. Responsible for Data Analysis and management dashboards for Procurement Function
2. Custodian of all processes, participate in audits, identify the improvement areas and create a repository of processes and action plans for process improvements
3. Responsible for front ending, tracking and monitoring the system improvement initiatives till final go live and sustenance of new system automation initiatives and improvements.
4. Responsible for creating functional activity tracker – major actions, improvement initiatives, functional goals and metrics to be reported.
5. Internal Stakeholder coordination with Quality, Finance, Legal, HR and IT Functions
6. Exceptional communication skills and expertise in MS office Tools, specially Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
7. Minimum 4-5 years experience as an Analyst in Procurement Function
8. B Com / B Sc with Analytical skills, Presentation Skills, Comprehension Skills, Grasping and liaising skills needed
Skills & Experience Analytical, Automations, Communication, Data Interpretation, Data Modelling, Data Normalization, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Procurement Procedures, Project Coordination, SAP, MS Office
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month