The Role The Principal Consultant Engineer (APC) will support the Lead to implement APC/GDOT projects and assist in onsite user training as necessary. The candidate should have a very strong career interest in APC/GDOT work.
- Execute APC projects including assessment, kick-off, pre-test, plant test, design, modeling, configuration, installation, commissioning, and post-audit.
- Implement AspenTech APC technologies as Lead Consultant/Engineer including DMCplus, DMC3 methodologies, CLP, non-linear controls, IQ, AspenWatch, IP.21, Cim-IO.
- Perform/Participate in APC studies, proof of concepts/trial evaluation and provide user training
- Lead cross function teams such as the Customer Support and R&D to resolve APC issues.
- Support Sales and Marketing to grow APC licenses and services business
- Support and train junior personnel
What You’ll Need
- Has APC experience
- Has a significant number of years of experience in refining/petrochemical industry
- Has a background in Chemical Engineering principles and operations.
- Knowledge of regulatory control and advanced control.
- Exposures in delivering APC projects are required. For Principal Consultant – the candidate has delivered APC Services as Lead Consultant in past/present experiences.
- Understands optimization principles. Experience in implementing global optimization programs is advantages.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of APC, DCS and real-time database technologies
- Familiar with computing and network technology
- Frequent business travel expected (30% – 40%)
- Good team player. Strong ability to maintain good working relationship with customers
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month