Principal Consultant- Informatica and IDQ
Location: Bangalore, India
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant –Informatica and IDQ Developer
In this role, you would be part of Informatica Developer and responsible for running end to end ETL projects. You will be responsible to independently build data analysis around complex business problems from data available in the client owned or accessible systems. To support Engineer using Agile Methodology and should have an end to end understanding of business use cases, to transform them into an effective and strategic solution. Work with business people to have a real time understanding of business problem and, craft the solution which really fits into customer needs.
- Engage with Client to participate in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement
- Participates in ETL Design of new or changing mappings and workflows with the team and prepares technical specifications
- Crafts ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter and IDQ
- Write complex SQL queries with performance tuning and optimization
- Should be able to handle task independently and lead the team
- Responsible for unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required
- Good communication Skills
- Hive knowledge would be an added advantage
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on IDQ and Powercenter Developer
- Teradata and Unix development
- DW/BI experience with implementation of ETL solutions using Informatica
- Proficient with crafting Informatica mappings, sessions, workflows, mapplets and hands on Experience on crafting CDC, SCD2 implementation
- Should have good knowledge on performance tuning in Informatica
- Worked with large data sets and proficient using of Analytical functions
- Experienced in running an end to end ETL project interacting with users globally
- Should be able to understand requirements analysis then, build and deliver the solution
- Experience in developing complex ETL solution
- Experience in shall scripting
- Must have experience in writing SQL preferably in Teradata. Should be able to write and understand queries
- Basic Knowledge in Hadoop and DataLake
- Working knowledge of Hive (not mandatory)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month