Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Relevant Experience: 7-8 years
Job Skills / Description:
- Excellent work experience in Analog / Mixed Signal Layout design in advanced FinFET processes like 16nm, 12nm, 10nm, 7nm, 5nm, 3nm
- Hands on experience in any or multiple critical blocks such as SERDES, PHY, HDMI, PLL, ADC, DAC, LDO, Bandgap, Ref Generators, Charge Pump, Current Mirrors, Comparator, Differential Amplifier etc.
- Excellent understanding of CMOS / Bi-CMOS / SOI / FinFET process
- Excellent understanding of Analog Layout concepts (e.g. Matching, Electro-migration, Latch-up, Coupling, Cross-talk, IR-drop, Active and Passive parasitic devices etc.
- Experience in AMS IP integration in full chip according to the guidelines demanded by the Full Chip needs
- Excellent problem-solving skills in Routing Congestion, Physical Verification in Custom Layout
- Sound knowledge and experience for verification checks like DRC / LVS / ERC / Antenna / LPE / DFM etc.
- Knowledge of various analog layout techniques, understanding of various circuit principles as affected by Layouts such as speed, capacitance, power, noise, and area
- Excellent hands on experience in industry standard layout and verification tools in a Linux environment of Cadence and Mentor EDA tools. Power user of VirtuosoXL
- Excellent Leadership skills and Mentor & guide team members in execution of Layout and review their work outputs for quality and delivery
- Responsible for timely and quality execution of Custom Layout design
- Excellent communication skills and proactive at work
Good to have:
- High learning competency, self-motivated, and ability to work in diverse areas in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Skill code layout automation
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month