With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Healthcare Claims!
In this role, you will be responsible of Data Entry of Information related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting audits on healthcare claims to identify any billing aberrancy basis the clinical recommendations/judgment and review of the invoice, medical documents (if any), and payer-specific policies and guidelines
- Identify any specific billing patterns or trends from different providers monthly
- Communicate and coordinate with the clinical coordinator from client-side
- Demonstrate ability to consistently meet or exceed targets and benchmarks
- Maintain audit log and prepare and share MI from the audit log
- Handle Customer Queries from providers or members via emails.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate (Preferably BHMS/BUMS)
- Good knowledge of healthcare & medical terminologies
- Eye for detail & investigative skills
- Good interpretation & comprehension skills
- Excellent medical/clinical Knowledge across specialties, such as internal medicine, surgery, orthopedics, neurology, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Demonstrable analytical skills specific to clinical audit in practice
- Customer Orientation and Solution-oriented
- Ability to ask the right queries
- Ability to prioritize and organize own workload
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month