With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Transaction
- Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP
- Prioritize transactions according to documented guidelines to meet SLA
- Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and tackle the issues
- Assist with/perform other team tasks as required.
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Balance own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met.
- Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
- Graduation in any stream except Technical Graduation & Law
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Proactive communication & High analytical skills – should be able to foresee issues and suggest solutions, with impactful data
- Displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive personality and providing outstanding customer service
- Ready to work on stretched working hours
- Ability to independently work well with internal and external customers
- Customer service focus
- Basic Computer knowledge & MS Office along with typing speed of 40 words/minute
- Insurance knowledge, specifically P&C insurance preferably
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month