With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Developer, Accounts Payable
In this role, you will be part of the Finance Operations pillar which is responsible for executing day-to-day operations (Vendor Master Management, Invoice Management, Helpdesk Service, T&E, Payment run,) for our clients. We protect and lead all aspects of corporate assets by establishing a control framework and audit environment and ensure those frameworks are implemented and followed.
Accounts Payable Associates are ultimately responsible for ensuring vendors are paid within contractual terms; that invoices are processed accurately and paid with appropriate approvals and support. AP Associates will also lead all aspects of the travel and expense and corporate card program to ensure that reimbursements enforce to company policy, paid timely and processed accurately.
- Transactional Processing for Purchase order and Non- Purchase order backed invoices
- Answer Helpdesk queries from vendors and internal partners via phones and emails
- Execute Payment run as per the companies guidelines
- Conduct audits of invoices and expenses to ensure compliance with company policies and to protect Bridgewater from fraud, waste and abuse.
- Work to resolve discrepancies with clients and departments or individuals throughout the firm.
- Provide accurate and helpful support with supplier inquiries.
- Program administration and oversight of the company’s corporate card program.
- Responsible for system administration of Concur, collaborating with technical teams to address problems and implement improvements.
- Establish effective relationship with different partners within and outside the organization through written and verbal communication.
- Must have very attention to detail and self-discipline, possessing the ability to identify connections/relationships in data or sophisticated scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must
- Experience working within a SaaS procure to pay or ERP system is preferred. Exposure specifically Workday ERP and/or Concur Travel & Expense systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ownership mentality, displays a willingness to challenge the status quo leading to the creation and implementation of excellent processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to think at the goal level (smart, agile, demonstrates common sense).
Qualifications we seek in you
- College degree with a major in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Candidates should have related experience but highly qualified candidates without experience could be considered.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month