In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at .
– Project Management understanding and execution experience as team members or manager
– Engineering & process planning of Assembly processes & Testing processes
– Line Documentation (FMEA, Control plan, ECR, Trial & Pilot orders)
– Quality Audits, Customer Visits, Customer complaint handling
– Driver Line Performance improvement projects – Cycle Time reduction, OEE Improvement
– Internal Defect Cost for area of responsibility, Shainin Projects
– Parallel release projects within Department
– BPS Coordinator role, Driver for System CIP Projects, OLR
– Driver for BPS Assessments & improvement projects
– BE / B. Tech (Mechanical / Production)
– PMP certification
Good Knowledge about Assembly & Testing processes.
– Knowledge of FMEA, Control plan, ECR, Trial & Pilot orders & other process planning related activities
– Should have competency in using SAP for Routing, BOM, ROS & planning related activities.
– Exposure to IPN co-ordination, Investment Planning, Parallel releases
– Good in communication, analytical and inter-personal skills, knowledge of problem solving tools.
– Know-how of BPS concepts, System CIP approach
– Should be independent in working and result oriented, Passion towards Digitalization
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month