Lubrizol Additives is a pioneering global supplier of chemical additives technologies including , , , and . We are committed to providing value to our customers, and we understand that . The Lubrizol Additives team is passionate about what we do. Our customers count on us for , , and independent strength. We are looking for top talent to help inspire new ideas, create opportunities and enable the advancement of innovative technologies. We offer abundant opportunities for career growth in a challenging, collaborative environment. Learn more about how we are achieving .
- The Production Head provides overall leadership to Production team comprising Unit in charges, shift in charges, plant chemists, Production executives & workers- exempt & non- exempt employees.
- Produce and deliver quality products at targeted cost, quality, and service level from Turbhe & Taloja site.
- Continuously improve the team and department capabilities.
- Cultivate a culture and commitment to safety & excellence, while ensuring responsible and disciplined operations within production team at Turbhe.
- Communication: Maintenance, Laboratory, Projects, Admin, Occupational Health Centre, Safety, Security and Environment.
- Corporate – PTS team and other stake holders.
DISH, MPCB and surrounding community.
- Lead manufacturing activities at Turbhe site; Production planning and scheduling
- Ensure smooth functioning of plant by coordinating with unit in charges and shift in charges and provide guidance to them when needed
- Encourage unit in charges to think around Process Improvements/ debottlenecking efforts of his unit to save cost and make the unit safer.
- Ensuring optimum manufacturing efficiencies and productivity for the unit in coordination with other support functions.
- Encourage unit in charges and ensure optimum utilization of unit at all stages, ensure effective measures are in place for EHS, including effective Housekeeping.
- Assist and encourage subordinates to acquire the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to be effective in their role.
- Motivating & guiding, directing team members to improve their performance
- Support hiring, training, competency development and performance evaluation of the subordinates.
- Ensure ISO 9001, 14001,45001 systems are in place (documentation, implementation, Audit and compliance)
- Supporting Preventive Maintenance Program for equipment reliability
- Identification and implementation of the measures for the plant, process, productivity improvement
- Identification and implementation of the cost saving initiatives in the unit (OpEx)
- Supporting to Comply all the legal requirements related to plant operation
- Ensure continuous improvements plan are in place.
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
Education / Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from a reputed college/ university & 20 years’ experience in Manufacturing.
Experience and Skills
- 20 years of strong experience in production -operation domain, with exposure to business processes in the following functions of Manufacturing- Projects, Procurement & Maintenance. Specifically, previous experience should be from batch industry of specialty chemical manufacturing organization involving hazardous chemicals and advanced Process automation.
- Candidates having exposure to MNC work culture will be added advantage.
- Experience of successfully managing plant operations in multi-shift environment.
- Experience in de bottlenecking process units and managing small projects, functioning of utilities, and worked on cost saving opportunities.
- Adept in RCA, troubleshooting and having sound knowledge of DCS.
- Strong operations management skills, and experience in production, planning and control.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and influence teams as a strong leader
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise, accurate, effective written messages and attentively and accurately listen to others. Share information & viewpoints openly and directly with others.
Collaboration (Locally and Globally)
- Foster a sense of collaboration and work effectively across organization to achieve goals. Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Makes sound & timely decisions on everyday issues and problems requiring immediate attention.
- Ensure and/or contribute to the availability and development of the talent needed to meet current and future organization goals.
- Connect one’s tactical work with the broader and longer-term goals of the department, other areas of the business and/or the organization
About Us: The LZA South Asia manufacturing plant is at Turbhe, Navi Mumbai. Lubrizol India Pvt. Ltd. (LIPL) manufactures and markets fuel and lubricant additives and specialty performance chemicals for industry. With its strong technological and operational competencies, LIPL has the ability to adopt the changing needs of its customers, other stakeholders and society at large.
Our Employment offers you –
1. Diversity & Inclusion – Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that embracing diversity, inclusion and a global mindset will be a key enabler of our success.
2. Culture – Lubrizol’s culture of accountability and empowerment drives our success. Together, we are Lubrizol: Where science excels, and people make a difference.
3. Work Life Balance – We provide flexible working schedule that empowers you to split time and energy between work and other important areas of your life successfully.
4. Benefits – We believe our employees are most important to us. We take care of our diverse workforce and a culture of inclusive engagement in the workplace. We develop and train our employees and provide flexible medical benefits to address medical urgencies. Do explore to know more.
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month