In this role, you have the opportunity to
- To calculate an optimal production plan for inhouse/outsourced manufacturing, taking into account throughput times and logistic parameters, balancing supply and demand of the markets to ensure that finished products are available in DC/RDC w/h at the time of customer orders and that integral inventory levels are in line with business objectives.
You are responsible for
- Manage relationship with (Commercial) Organizations, Business groups, manufacturing teams and suppliers from an end-to-end supply chain perspective.
- Maintain correct master data in SAP to enable a correct rule based planning
- Manage phase in / phase out process execution from a planning perspective (PDLM)
- Lead monthly S&OP supply review, define & review the mid & long term supply plan
- To plan, control and maintain the short term master production schedule (MPS), balancing the customer demands and inventory levels
- Make an allocation proposal in case order book exceeds capacity/available production slots or material availability
- Pro-actively manage a supply chain, Scenario Mapping /Root cause analysis/ Look and think ahead; build allocations in case of constraints
- Draw up & maintain the Supply Planning process for semifinished products, with a time frame of 1-6 months, based upon the MPS plan.
- To calculate the production capacity and supplies and to draw up the production plan on a weekly-monthly basis.
- To elaborate the production plan per product type, to fill the logistic system for each product type and calculate the need of supplies.
You are a part of
Supply Chain Plannin Team. We believe in driving PHILIPS behaviors VIZ Customer first/ Quality & integrity always/ Team up to win/ Eager to Inspire/ Take ownership to deliver fast
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering (must have) with 3-6 yrs experience :
- Work and thinking level on intermediate vocational level with strong affinity to logistics and analytical skills and broad experience
- Broad knowledge of Supply planning techniques and how to apply them in different situations.
- SAP-systems and applications
- Knowledge on inventory management including safety stock management in relation to service levels
- Ability to identify issues and escalate them if necessary
- Plans and controls the production process of a complete Production Line.
- Calculates & controls a plan with a weekly to monthly time frame.
- Plans a large variety of semifinished products.
- Data Analytics
- External Resource Planning
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Planning
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Planning Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Risk
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / IB
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month