Do you want to be part of a dynamic team managing clinical trials across several countries? Do you thrive by working in an challenging environment and are you prepared to embrace and tackle challenges as part of your work each day? Are you structured, with excellent planning skills and a mind-set for optimizations? Do you enjoy communication across boundaries? If you answer yes to all questions, we may have just the right job for you.
About the department
Clinical Development Centre (CDC) is a new organisation in the Clinical Research Department and is connected to the India affiliate. The CDC India is responsible for planning, execution and finalisation of clinical trial activities e.g. project management and administrative tasks related to conduct of the clinical trials in close collaboration with the adjacent affiliates across India, Malaysia, Thailand & Singapore. In Clinical Development Centre (CDC) India we are approximately 80 highly skilled and ambitious employees, Trial Managers and Clinical Trial Administrators. We value an open, trust-based and creative working environment as well as a great team spirit. Our working environment is characterised by interesting and demanding assignments and continuous professional development opportunities.
- As Project Manager you will be an essential member of the CDC India team supporting entire clinical trial Project Management tasks for assigned CDC Trials. You will be expected to drive a broad range of tasks that ensure successful and on time trial progress.
- You will collaborate with many internal partners such as adjacent affiliates, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Trial Administrators, Headquarter International Trial Managers and other Novo Nordisk colleagues.
- You will be leading the international team of Clinical Research Associates within your assigned trials, focusing on stakeholder engagement, knowledge sharing, monitoring of trial progress and decision making within trial execution.
- You will be part of the CDC Project Managers team, which is managed out of India. A very important part of the Project Manager role is that you enjoy and are able to travel both domestic and International around 4-5 days in a month & also as and when required.
- The job also requires that you apply a structured and analytical approach to processes and trial documents, such as recruitment strategies and follow-up, risk analysis and risk-based monitoring plans, patient retention plans, monitoring visit reports, communication plans, quality oversight in trial execution and trial budgets.
Below are the required skills.
- You hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent within life science or healthcare
- You have solid working knowledge of clinical trial regulations.
- At-least 5 years’ experience in clinical trial Management including Clinical Trial Monitoring, Trial Management and well versed with tools like CTMS (IMPACT or others), RBM (Qlik Sense), eDC (inform), novoGlow, IWRS, Clincost etc
- Further, you have experience in working with many stakeholders across nationalities and cultures. The job requires high proficiency in English
- Good proficiency in using MS office.
To submit your application, please upload your resume and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions). Internal candidates are kindly requested to inform their line Managers before applying.
7th January 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month