Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Understand and ensure compliance with applicable procurement policies, standards, and regulations.
- Lead execution of RFPs and other sourcing events.
- Develop new or existing suppliers to improve sourcing options to meet execution strategy
- Review purchase requisitions to assure scope is properly specified as to description and/or use.
- Develop sourcing strategies as required for commodities assigned.
- Identify qualified suppliers and obtain competitive quotations.
- Analyze proposals to determine the best proposition, and negotiate with successful supplier, prior to placement of purchase order.
- Create purchase orders using an ERP system and track transactions through order, receipt, invoice reconciliation, and payment.
- Serve as the primary contact with suppliers. Ensure required deliverables are maintained.
- Develop and maintain internal interfaces with project managers, project controls, engineering, and other internal personnel.
- Provide ongoing purchasing contract administration including revision management, warranty claim resolution, discrepancies settlement, etc. as required during the life of the contract.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent with specialization in purchasing preferred
- 6 -8 years’ relevant Supply Chain or related experience in a project driven, engineering, or manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to understand commercial language
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Contract negotiation experience is a plus
- Ability to identify and on board new suppliers
- Demonstrated teaming and collaboration skills with multiple disciplines at various levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of ERP, business software, Microsoft office suite programs
- Successful problem solving, conflict management, and customer relations skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and balance time and resource demands appropriately
Skills & Experience Buying, Direct Purchasing, Equipment Purchasing, Negotiation, Procurement, Procurement Negotiations, Procurement Purchasing, Purchasing, Strategic Buying, Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month