Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of professional experience in designing and developing automated tests using Selenium.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in testing high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent spoken and written English (Technical English).
- Self-contained way of working.
- Play an active role in our Quality Assurance team, designing and implementing automated tests within our CI/CD cycle to ensure the product quality
- Cooperating with Software Development Engineers and Product Managers in order to design tests for our product
- Being a champion of quality and operational excellence: following team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent and a regular process for assessment and improvement
- Showing strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision
- Raising the bar on technical excellence and communicating well to different stakeholders
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month