Ninjacart is India’s leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers’ plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to all. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Job location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Ensuring that farm produce (fruits and vegetables) comply with market standards
- Specifying quality requirements of fresh produce with the farmers
- Investigating and setting standards for Quality
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, and systems
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met by setting customer service standards
- Providing guidance to vendors/sellers to ensure good quality of the produce
- Degree in Agriculture Management or any related field is a MUST.
- Knowledge of post-harvest management of agriculture produce.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in the same capacity related to fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Should be passionate about the field of agriculture and should have an urge for learning.
- Proven ability to work independently, in a team-oriented environment, and achieve results.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working with a start-up is a definite advantage.
- Quality Control in fresh fruits and vegetables: 5 years (Required)
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month