Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being
secure, vigilant, and resilient-not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at
how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities. Embed cyber risk
at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology
Learn more about our Cyber Risk Practice.
Work you’ll do
As a part of our Risk Advisory team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with
teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. The Cyber Risk Services – Cyber
Vigilance & Operations practice helps organizations in assessing and establishing their cyber
security appetite via the Secure. Vigilant. Resilient. programs, and also in assisting in the ongoing
management, maintenance, and adaptation of their programs, as the business and threat
environments change. The Cyber Risk Services – CVO team delivers service to clients through
following key areas of cyber security:
- Entry level individual who undertakes research and provides support to project teams
- Works on small parts of projects with clearly defined guidelines
- Works under direct supervision with specific instructions
- Develops basic understanding of security and privacy controls and the risk management
process focused on Cyber Threat Management services
- Begins to understand basic business and information technology management processes
- Basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as: Assessment
Services, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Infrastructure Security, Threat
Management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, Collective
Threat Intelligence and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident Management and Forensics, Data
– Experienced in one or more of the above areas (as the career progresses)
- Additional Skills –
– Familiarity with industry standards and frameworks such as OWASP, CIS, NIST
ISO/IEC 17799, etc.
– Demonstrates basic knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk
– Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (such as: Nessus, nmap, Appscan,
etc.) and Infrastructure Security solutions.
- Develops an understanding of Cyber Threat Management’s methodologies, frameworks and
- Applies the basic Network concepts (TCP/IP) and Application programming knowledge
during Cyber Threat Management services.
- Concentrates on capability building for self
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues
- Explore/learn new Threat management technologies with guidance from team leads
- Support in identifying new threat use cases, etc.
- Raise technical risks and assist in process compliance activities
The key skills required are as follows –
- The key skills required are as follows:
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Subject matter knowledge in Comp Science & Electronics
- Working knowledge of computer systems (operating systems, databases, applications etc.)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Experience in programming and scripting languages such as .NET, Java, Perl, PHP
- Basic technical documentation skills and understanding of SDLC processes
1. B.Tech / BE / M.Tech / MCA /MBA/MS
2. Preferred: Qradar, Splunk, ArcSight Certification, CEH, SANS
3. Desirable: OSCP, Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISM
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Deputy Manager across our organization:
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month