Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Human Resources and Learning team within the Shared Services department addresses the various needs of the organization by efficiently and effectively delivering HR services, nurturing diverse talent for the company’s long-term success.
About the Role
You will work as part of the International Talent Acquisition team to support recruitment for Technology Team. You will interact closely with multiples business partners for recruiting efforts.
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting highly skilled resources from internal and external sources.
- Plans and conducts innovative recruiting programs to recruit candidates.
- Develops effective working relationships with management and/or technical recruitment agencies, schools and senior levels of internal management.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Consults with senior management to recommend candidates, offer packages, etc. Provides candidates with information on the company.
- May administer tests and interpret results.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Graduate / Post graduate with 10+ years of work experience in managing end to end recruitment
- Strong business acumen in the banking and financial services domain
- Strong consultative and influencing skills in enabling business decision
- Team player with excellent communication skills, relationship building and zeal to learn
- Demonstrate agility in a transforming environment
- Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends
- Basic understanding of Fintech Technology Stack
- Experience building and driving talent-sourcing initiatives
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in X-Ray/Boolean Search Strings
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and Social Media Platform
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
Expertise in Data Driven Market Intelligence and Market Land Scape
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month