SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Capgemini has a need for a professional, energetic and enthusiastic Recruiting Operations (Rec Ops) Expediter to join its North America HR Shared Services team. The Rec Ops Expediter will be focused on acting as the single point of contact (SPOC) to the business and recruiting to manage the end-to-end lifecycle for batch, cyclical and expedited hiring needs. The Rec Ops Expediter will be also be responsible for investing in the creation of a sustainable and scalable future state model and identifying the most efficient and effective ways to manage the lifecycle to meet requirements.
The Rec Ops Tower team member will be responsible for activities within the end to end hiring life cycle and will support the company’s transformation and the business deliverables.
The role will interface primarily with the HR Services towers (Recruit to Hire, Leaves, Separations, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll, Immigration and Mobility) team members locally and in India, and HR Partners. The position is ideally located in Chicago, IL but is flexible.
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following functional areas:
- End to End process improvement and transformation related to cyclical and expedited hiring needs
- Management and tracking of onshore and offshore activities for Recruit to Hire Tower including but not limited to, hiring of Fixed Term (FxT), cyclical Standard hiring and campus recruiting efforts leveraging and engaging with internal Recruit to Hire teams.
- Manage, in coordination with Recruiting Operations Tower Lead and Associates, the Fixed Term program including but not limited to:
o maintain and respond to inquiries in Fixed Term mailbox
o manage surveys related to onboarding
o track end dates of Fixed Term employees
o guide HR Partners/POC through extension process
- Manage, in coordination with the Recruiting Operations Tower Lead and OFS team, the Campus hiring program including but not limited to:
o Coordinating with Campus Recruiting Team on process and timelines
o Coordinating with RTH Leadership to drive understanding and review of end to end lifecycle within the Campus cycle
o Partner with OFS Campus recruiting team on frequent issues/challenges to identify transformation opportunities
- Lead additional projects as they come up focused on expediting and transforming hiring processes.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 4-5 years’ experience working in a Recruit to Hire, or similar HR operations role
- Experience managing data in an applicant tracking systems; Taleo and SAP Success Factors experience preferred
- Experience in managing data in an ERP system is required; experience with SAP HCM is preferred
- Experience working in a shared services environment or having held a cross-functional role in a professional services organization
- Proven success in managing transformation through people, process and/or technology
- Proven track record for running both large and small projects
- Experience or exposure to working and collaborating with an offshore team
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month