What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre! Did you know that cutting-edge technology is used at Sabre by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Did you know that Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world – travel and tourism? Now that we have your attention, Sabre is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeed. We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team.
Acts as single point of accountability for all regional conversion projects. In addition, acts as the overall program manager who leads delivery team members within the region to deliver conversion efforts successfully
- Delivery Leader is ultimately accountable for the successful execution of agency conversion projects within APAC
- People leadership of the regional delivery team including Delivery Specialists and System Integration Consultants
- Provide guidance and direction to delivery team members on how to execute with impact against the defined project timelines
- Based on experience, helps and guides the project manager to identify key risks and issues related to the conversion, and helps the project manager identify risk mitigation strategies
- Escalates major & critical risks/issues within Sabre and finds solution to major risks/issues by liaising with appropriate leaders within the wider Sabre organization
- Sabre steering committee representative on large conversions to provide program guidance and escalation focus as required to maintain timeline integrity
- Reports regional conversion performance weekly and provides updates at regional executive leadership meetings
- Defines reporting structure and puts-in place a system to capture conversion performance
- Continuously improves and optimises conversion methodology – routinely reviews delivery playbooks and provides input to the Quality Assurance team to ensure playbooks are current
- Systematically tracks human resource capacity utilization and owns delivery workforce planning for the region, and coordinates other resource needs through the global team and other stakeholders in the matrix organization (e.g. support for training delivery from Global Education team; requesting project managers from Strategic Programs & Services team etc.)
- Ensures allocation of resources in alignment with regional sales strategy & goals and coordinates with regional sales leadership as well as global agency solution delivery team to ensure delivery resources are fully utilized with revenue driving activities
- Provides direction and input to conversion approach, so that it is scalable and consistent with our best practices across the globe
ROLE PERFROMANCE METRICS:
- Overall Regional Annualization & Conversion performance against plan
- On-time delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Productive employee utilization
- Delivery within planned budget
- YOY efficiency gains in conversion approach
- Managing conversions to customer segment playbook
- Strong Leadership skills; leading multi-discipline teams across different markets.
- Strategic project leadership; strong analytical, problem solving & decision making capabilities
- Ability to see the bigger picture; business acumen; software and technology sales & implementations
- Ability to operate in a matrix reporting environment; working with peers across the enterprise to ensure alignment & synergy; presenting to & influencing senior management
- A good communicator and negotiator; able to relationship build internally and externally with customers and technology partners.
- Solid hands-on knowledge of Sabre solutions and how to implement these.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in English; further languages is a plus
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month