Are you service minded and have a can-do attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Join Finance Global Business Services (GBS), Bangalore at Novo Nordisk and get a life-changing career.
About the department
Finance GBS was established in 2007, is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Accounts Payable, Procurement, Commercial Analytics, Financial Planning & Analysis, Digitalisation and Communication for Head Quarters at Denmark, North America, International Operations & GBS Bangalore.
- Identify automation opportunities and translate them back to developers with a solution design
- Support Digital Manager in driving automation program within Finance GBS
- Coordinate with Global IT – SAP team, Intelligent Automation CoE team for creation and maintenance of BOTs
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automation that increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk
- Assess change requests and feasibility of implementation
- Design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and preparation of high-level process documentation
- Develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies for identified automation solutions
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering Master’s degree in Management will be an advantage & Certification: Agile / PMP
8+ years’ experience with conceptualising, solution designing and supporting digital program solutions to solve complex problems * Knowledge in SAP Finance is preferrable
- Experience in analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and implementation of business applications and production support
- Familiarity with data modelling, analytics and business intelligence
- Consulting experience from tier 1 consulting organisation is an advantage
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we create value by putting patients first. Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes and more than 371 million people worldwide need us. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference. At Novo Nordisk we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes, obesity, haemophilia and growth disorders. We offer you the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Please click on ‘apply’ to submit your resume.
21 January 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month