Working at Novo Nordisk is never just a job. It’s the opportunity for a life-changing career. For over 90 years, Novo Nordisk has pioneered many therapeutic breakthroughs in diabetes care. As an employee at Novo Nordisk, you have the potential to make a difference to both people with diabetes and society. By improving treatment, we will not only keep people with diabetes healthy and productive, but also help their families and their communities.
If you find challenges inspiring and want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, you may be our new “Regional Manager”. We have opportunities based at Lucknow.
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for –
- Registering the diabetes care products in new Institutions and State governments
- Identifying & addressing Region business opportunities and challenges. Analyse market trends competitor information, and experience to forecast business and sales plans.
- Stakeholder management with all important central government and state government policymakers, KOLs and administrators
- Frequent upgradation of knowledge and awareness on healthcare policies of central and state governments
- Mobilising orders at current approved hospital rates.
- Follow up for orders, realisation of pending payments & deposit refunds
- Coordination for submitting bills of liaison agency fees, service charge claims, as per terms of agreement
- Activity Planning & Execution for Market Development.
- Review and manage business priorities, and allocation of resources.
- Ensure Manning is as per capacity for the team.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of key account managers
- Anchor account planning, targeting, customer profiling & customer engagement.
- Implementation and monitoring of KPIs/ Target achievements
Projects & Activities
- Market shaping activities for inclusion of newer generation products in Institutions and State governments
- Liaise with government policy makers, KOLs and administrators to improve access and availability of diabetes care products in the region
- Coordination with public affairs team to improve access of diabetes care products in the region
- Anchor Regional projects planning & implementation, including participants’ selection, post meeting engagements, post meeting documentation.
- Drive participant sponsorships, stalls and activities, sample SOP submissions.
- Leading the promotion and implementation of the Novo Nordisk Way.
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all relevant State and country statutory requirements.
- Develop and retain a high performing business unit and engage employees within the team on personal responsibility by communicating and clarifying the business strategy, to enable integration of all business activity.
- Accountable for ensuring a fair rewards system, by anchoring an objective performance and compensation review within the Novo Nordisk guidelines.
- Custodian of organization culture and ensuring fair grievance management and speedy redressal.
- Coaching area managers on people development.
You will build a strong advocacy of Novo Nordisk’s portfolio with key external stakeholders through on-going/robust scientific interactions. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Also ensure compliance with all relevant State and country statutory requirements.
- You hold a full-time Bachelors’ degree in Pharma / Science from a reputed institution. MBA ins business management will be an added advantage
- You should have minimum 15 years of industry work experience with minimum 4 years of people management experience
- Should be open to relocation
- Good in communication and negotiation skill and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong track record in thorough planning, execution and follow-up is required, with a creative and innovative attitude that will enable you to drive initiatives with operational excellence in mind
About the department
Novo Nordisk is a Denmark based multinational with leadership in diabetes. Novo Nordisk India affiliate office is located in Bangalore & has more than 1400 people working across the country in various functions. The Regional Manager position reports directly to the Senior Director – Institution Business.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs
To submit your application, please upload your resume and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions). Internal candidates are kindly requested to inform their line Managers before applying.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month