Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sanitize and prepare various field events data for processing.
- Process the data in the processing tool following the industry/customer standards, business rules and guidelines.
- Validate the processed data against the acceptance criteria with respect to processing rules and business rules.
- Prepare the day/week/monthly metrics for the data processed.
- Prepare customer various technical adhoc requests based on field data.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are completed to the delivery schedule and plan.
- Record and keep track of quality metrics and improvement areas received through feedback. Maintain and meet the expected improvement.
- Maintain the customer and organization data security guidelines.
- A good team player, who can work well under pressure or in stressful and demanding situations or environments.
- Should have fair communication and writing skill to handle international customer.
- A well-organized, neat, and punctual individual who pays close attention to detail.
- Well aware of Equipment (Aircraft /Aero/ Engine/Rail/Mining Equipment) construction & functional details and maintenance procedures and practices.
- Good knowledge on the aviation reliability field data collection, processing and metrics generation procedures.
- Ability to comprehend OEM maintenance literature to evaluate field events in assessing the root cause.
- Experience in calculating the reliability metrics like MTBF, MTBR or MTTR etc.
- Should have fair knowledge of MS office tool.
Experience in representing the data trends using the Power BI is preferable
Knowledge in Visual Basic will be an added advantage
Skills & Experience Aircraft Engine Field Event Analysis, Aircraft Reliability Data Management, Reliability Anallysis, Visual Basic
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month