Who You Are
- Full-stack Observability TechLead with day-to-day responsibility of working with Business CPXE Applications teams. To do this the Engineer should have required technical skills, deep knowledge of the requirements and ability to learn and adapt to the needs of program.
We are seeking high energy and experienced applicants who possess the following skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience in working in complex environment, developing and supporting various platform capabilities on-prem & Cloud applications.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in working in complex software development applications which include build, test, and deploy in the cloud
- Accountability: You are a results-oriented teammate who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes complete ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and project initiatives.
- Efficient and Creative: You should be able to think creatively to find the optimal solution to technical problems.
- Ready to learn new technology, tools and process.
- Participate in development of a major Software releases, including building the software, coordinating with cross functional teams
- Experience with telemetry frameworks and tools.
What you’ll do:
Engineer filling this role will own the effort in enhancing, refactoring and maintaining CX Cloud Application. As well as develop and improve application code to monitor application, infrastructure (logging, metrics, tracing), using Java, Python, Go, AppDynamics, AWS Cloud Watch and Prometheus. Work closely with Software Engineers to provide the right tooling to measure the availability, performance and reliability of our systems. This person will also be responsible for build and maintain custom integrations with other enterprise tools while providing mentorship to other team members.
1. Hands on experience with programming languages Python and/or Go
2. 3+ years experience in Java, J2EE designing solutions for web applications & APIs
3. Experience working with microservices based applications like Java Spring boot
4. Hands on implementation of monitoring stack for availability and performance demonstrating monitoring tools like Prometheus, AppDynamics and configuring alerts for early failure detection.
5. Proficiency in Cloud Native Technologies using Kubernetes.
6. Experience on Distributed technologies & Repo like Github.
7. Experience with Public cloud technologies (API GW, RDS/AWS Aurora, ElastiCache, EKS, AWS CloudWatch)
8. Able to work effectively with various functions (Dev, Platform, Ops & release teams)
9. Good exposure in Data Analytics / Data Analysis is necessary. Exposure on any of the BI Tool is a perk (e.g. Tableau)
Good to have
9. ITIL v 4
10. DevOps tool set like Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Sonar.
11. Familiarity with Splunk Framework.
12. CKAD/CKA certification
13. AWS Associate Level certifications.
Who you’ll work with:
- The CX SaaS Operations, part of the CX Engineering seeks a highly motivated Automation Engineer to join some of the industry’s brightest minds in supporting the platform and CX Applications that are being built and planned. You will work with the CX Applications and CX Platform team to make sure we provide world class support for the best customer Experience. This is a critical role that requires us to work with various other organizations outside of CX.
- #WeAreCisco, where each person is unrivaled, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
- We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
- But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
- Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take results-oriented steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
- So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month