What Motivates You ?
- You excel at selling high ticket and complex ad tech solutions (including video) to brands and Tier1 media agencies at director-level.
- You know how to get around within prospects companies and as well as within the company you work for, to get your work done.
- You design solutions and not just give a price. You ask the prospect about their business as much as you tell them about your product and company.
- You enjoy working at a Challenger in the market that has the ambition and offering to take the number 1 spot in its space digital advertising solutions.
What You’ll Do And How You’ll Make An Impact ?
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing;
- Make a new impression or leverage your existing relationships with decision makers at brands and Tier1 media agencies
- Contribute to the strategy and footprint of the next digital market leader in India
- It’s all about teamwork! You will work closely with technical and account management teams within the company to ensure great performance of our campaigns.
- undertake effective and proven forecasting on revenue from both existing and potential customers.
- Use new age CRM practices to manage your business portfolio and create account and territory plans for effective forecasting.
Desired Skills And Experience
- The branding and media agency world has no secrets for you.Solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. Branding.
- We expect you to be self-motivated and to bring a lot of energy, ideas and drive initiatives.Creativity and ability to build a vision with prospects
- It is important to have an analytical background. You will be using these skills almost in every decision you take and every recommendation you make to your clients.
- A proven track record of 4-8 years of experience in B2B sales at tier-1 brands and media agencies in the India
- Thought leader in online advertising, e-commerce and/or online advertising industries. That comes with mindset and not the number of years of experience is what we believe.
- You dream big, know how to get the work done and have fun while doing it.
- Be ready to travel, 10-20% of the time post-pandemic.
- No worries about getting onboard – we’ve got a great team organising (remote) onboarding. But you do need to be able to absorb quite a bit of new information to get ramped up quickly!
What You Can Expect From Us
- The RTB House India team is flat, so is our organisational structure.You will be reporting to the Country Manager, India
- We pay well. And if that doesn’t do the trick for you, our performance-based incentive scheme and personal development budget will.
- 18 vacation days.Flexible working arrangements.
- Work in an international team in one of the fastest-growing segments of online advertising.
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI(Deep Learning) powered technology. (check out our client success stories at
) * We party like there’s no tomorrow, yeah we literally do. We are quite famous within the company for that, lots of stories to share and a lot many to make with you.
If you want to join a fast growing technological company, work with people who challenge the status quo everyday, want to help build a business and find this role a good fit, apply now!
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month