We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our . Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: , , ,
What success looks like in this role:
Job Description – Field Engineering Services Application and Architect Analyst 1
This individual develops and implements software in support of a complex multi-platform application providing world class scheduling and mobility services to leaders in computer hardware and services. This is a dynamic, 24×7 global application suite used by the Unisys Digital Workplace Services Field Engineering business with applications and B2B interfaces to external customers and service providers.
This person is responsible for system design, development, testing, and deployment of solutions for the Resource scheduling application portfolio. He or she will work closely with various functional and technical teams to translate business requirements into optimized, highly available, high performing solutions. This position performs all phases of software development life cycle; resolution of issues with existing systems; maintenance and deep support for solutions developed including rotation of 24×7 application coverage support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works effectively with architects, leads, internal business and technical stakeholders including ability to present technical solutions while showing a strong understanding of business activities and objectives.
- Has ability to work independently at times of need.
- Develops high level and detailed designs for application integration.
- Develop, customize and/or configure software and the environment for implementation.
- Creates system documentation and conducts training for support and deployment engineers when applicable.
- Develops system test plans and test cases.
- Provides deep level technical support for the software developed.
- Release management – maintains knowledgebase of deployed environments.
- Completes all assigned activities within schedule; takes ownership of assigned modules and works toward Quality & Timely delivery with continuous improvement.
- Participates in 7x24x365 on-call support coverage rotation.
- Experience with Salesforce, including object model, Apex triggers, Process flow builder, lightning web components and integration of Salesforce to multiple enterprise systems.( must have skill).
- Should have been a part of at least 1 end to end Salesforce implementation, preferably in Feld service module.
- Experience with Salesforce field service desired.
- Knowledge of Windows 2016, IIS, and Apache desired.
- Good understanding of product development lifecycle, version control systems is preferred.
- Database knowledge and Developer tools (T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio)for SQL Server 2017, and experience with SQL and PL/SQL is desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously is necessary.
Education and work experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with focus on applied sciences or engineering from leading institutes.
A minimum of 6 years of work experience in Application Development & Software Solutions is required.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Minimum of 6 year of professional experience, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month