- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Total: 2-5 Years in Industry with 2 years of relevant experience on Magento.
- Extensive experience in PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
Good to Have
- Demonstrable source control experience
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce.
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream sports
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month