YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition & retention programs.
- Develop unsupervised/supervised models to create target segments for multiple marketing campaigns.
- Develop predictive frameworks based on the customer life cycle to assist in user acquisition.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internally to share key learning with other teams and lead to accelerated User growth.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strong hypotheses, conduct A/B analytics and make data-based recommendations.
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
WHAT TO BRING
- Graduate degree or equivalent, preferably in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematics.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling. Preferably within a digital business.
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python.
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Preferably has experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, Appsflyer, Localytics, Appsalar etc.
- We are customer obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other’s growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon🚀
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month