With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Senior Analyst, T&E Audit
- Play a key role in understanding the project requirements for planning, crafting, implementation and reporting
- Performing T&E audits for a global process on industry leading applications
- Assist in creation of standard operating procedures
- Experience in service delivery, work with all levels of staff.
- Preferred experience of working in international client facing roles.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s in Commerce
- Good interpersonal skills in English, both written & Oral;
- Should have worked on T&E tools like Concur, Workday, AppZen, etc
- Should know basic process/ policy requirements concerning T&E
- Should have identified exceptions / non-compliances in T&E
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to take the challenge, new account transition experience is helpful;
- Ability to multitask and drive several initiatives in parallel … Ability to prioritize multiple partners;
- Position requires the ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and balance confidential information discretely and deftly.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and integrity.
- Good PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month