As part of the team, you will be required to-
- Attend to Emails & cases generated by clients/case teams related to applications, user administration, adhere to the SOP and triage with L-2 Team.
- Manage incident life cycle for cases reported at HD, take full ownership of the Incident from creation to closure.
- Document & add new issues/solutions to Knowledge Management Repository.
- Use of soft skills – Listen, Empathy, Courtesy etc.
- Utilize professional techniques to retain & delight customers.
- Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & professionally.
- Interact extensively (verbal & written) with global teams & users.
- Be a part of Client conducted knowledge transition session.
- Perform Data Modelling, Transformation and validation with high quality output
- Understand the product/s to effectively troubleshoot incidents.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Team to implement them.
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. * Qualifications we seek in you!
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant for this role:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science engineering/technology)
- Technical certifications would be an added advantage.
- Preferred qualifications – In addition to above
- Should have excellent written/ verbal communication skills (English business communication).
- Has a client centric mindset. Able to take ownership of situations to ensure swift closure
- Should have excellent problem-solving capability and technical aptitude to resolve incidents.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office (2007-2013), all current browsers, basic networking and infrastructure concepts.
- Should have working experience on Service Now or any ticketing tool
- Attention to details and eagerness to help clients by going an extra mile.
- Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively. Able to maintain the knowledge management articles by regularly updating them.
- Customer service skills, high energy levels and meet customer defined levels of Quality in Operations.
- Good knowledge of Incident & Request Management should be possessing ITIL Know how.
- Flexible with 24X5 mode of Operations.
- Possess ability to upskill to cater to growing business requirement.
- Understanding of Networking & Infra setup.
- Understanding of ITIL framework and foundational concepts
- MS Office: 2007-2013 (Outlook/ PowerPoint/ Excel/ Word must)
- Intermediate Microsoft excel (Formula & Macros) skills.
- Novice level exposure of SQL
- Exposure to Tableau visualizations and administration would be considered a plus
- Understanding of ETL tools like Alteryx would be plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month