We seek a Senior Business Analyst who is an expert on business problems analysis, and systems & process designs in the Trading domain. In this role, you will provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet user requirements. You will require strong communication skills to deliver effective solution walk-through to audiences across front to back office. Your prime role will be in key physicals trading change management on Commodities Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) implementation. This is a leadership role to drive the project deliveries in partnership with our vendor partners and internal teams.
- Translate and analyze variances from the project plan, research alternatives, and implement the preferred recommendations.
- Provide complex business model design services for development.
- Analyze and interpret requirements and prioritize them in alignment with process advisors and across the organization.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external vendors and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts such as: BRD, Test Cases, Interface Design.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higherlevel staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of BA experiences in Physicals Trading
- Prior implementation experiences with CTRM products
- Experiences in collaborating with regional and global project teams
- Physical Commodities Trading knowledge. Prior experiences with Ferrous Metals trading (e.g. Iron Ore & Steel) is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology
- Ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate both technical and business information effectively
- Familiar or certification in Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Develop and deliver multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience conducting complex systems and process design and implementation activities
- Gain deep and extensive systems and process design and implementation knowledge across Financial and Physicals Trading
- Bring trading solution to our different Cargill business enterprises, each with different trading needs and maturity
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month