As the Ingest Transformation Manager you will be accountable for driving automation and process improvements in the content ingest function at Clarivate. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with leaders at all levels in Content Operations and the wider business units to deliver the strategic goals of the group. In this leadership role, you will be expected to manage a small, execution focused team and help realize efficiencies in Content production groups.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set and execute a clear operational strategy, including development and operational standards and SLAs that create a robust set of automated processes fit for operational needs within of Clarivate’s Content ecosystem.
- Play a key leadership role on major decisions and initiatives in a manner that will enable the Content Function to achieve its long-term objectives.
- Own the technology frameworks for acquisition and transformation and be the advocate for that architecture across Clarivate. Own implementation governance, requirements and UAT plans across multiple projects.
- Work with existing Content processes, colleagues and tools to plan an effective transition to a single portal/workflow to curate Clarivate content.
- Deliver on key content operations KPIs around quality, timeliness, completeness, cost, etc.
- Work cross functionally and form and manage strategic relationship with various stakeholders across the entire company including but not limited to Technology Operations, Development, Program and Quality Management and vendors.
- Identify and deploy best in class tools to enable effective processing of data/content sources for all Clarivate use cases.
- Create a culture that is focused on execution and performance.
- Communicate key initiatives to senior management, set timelines and manage expectations for all deliverables and releases.
- Anticipate and react to major industry and technology changes to ensure the continued company leadership in this competitive landscape.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- At least 12+ years’ experience in a global corporate setting; with a minimum of 10 years at a management leadership level; with extensive leadership skills.
- Experience of working on strategic programs focusing on improving the effectiveness and efficiencies of content ingest. Knowledge of industry grade/leading tools used to monitor and ingest content.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and lead the team from front, a strategic thinker with strong leadership. Ability to solve problems, focus on what’s important, eliminate blockers and define priorities properly.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, cope with change and make decisions in a timely manner in not well-defined circumstances.
- Excellent process management capabilities with a strong focus in identifying opportunities for synergies and simplification of complex processes.
- Knowledge of Agile processes and delivery preferred.
- Excellent management skills in particular defining clear objectives and measure results.
- Demonstrating perseverance and courage to achieve goals even in non-favorable circumstances.
- A polished communicator and collaborator with the maturity to develop strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders as well as large groups.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month