Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Self driven and passionate individual to:
- Build and develop winning team(s) for delivery of large system implementation and development projects.
- Own the execution & delivery of all projects, within the person’s portfolio, in terms of cost, schedule, delivery & customer satisfaction
- Be an advocate and advisory to customers and internal stakeholder on new technologies and platforms in the area of network data management (Assets, maintenance, workforce, grids and controls)
- Interface with customers to understand project requirements and challenges and accordingly create devise winning execution / delivery strategies for success of the project
- Drive effective change management processes and the right winning culture
- Key KPIs for this role include delivery excellence (Quality & schedule), revenue & profit margins, stakeholder satisfaction (Customers and associates)
- Drive necessary actions to ensure project metrics / KPIs are successfully accomplished
- Proactively identify project risks and take appropriate actions to mitigate the same
- Drive quality culture within the team
- Play a key role in development of proposal preparation in terms of estimation, schedule preparation, risk identification, assumptions and resource loading information.
Required skills include:
- Hands on experience in system implementation project, preferably in areas like GIS, OMS, MWM and Network data management systems (Asset data, EAM, workforce, grids and controls)
- Expertise in Agile, System Implementation (SI), SDLC, mobile and digital technologies is a must
- Exposure to latest trends like cloud-based implementation of platforms, network / grid analytics, active network management systems, predictive analytics will be critical
- Candidates with exposure to Utilities, Communications, GIS, geo-spatial information will be preferred
- Strong program management experience on projects involving large amounts of operational data, integration of various enterprise systems
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Strong collaborator and go getter with high level of ownership
- Should be able to work across different time-zones (Either early morning or late evening with global teams)
- Be able to travel for project discussions, team interactions, as needed (atleast 10% time)
Skills & Experience IT Program Management, System Implementations, Utilities Domain
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month