ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and publish summary reports for identified gaps and recommendations related to maintenance strategy and planning.
- Validate OEM recommendations and equipment failure modes to develop maintenance strategy. Prepare bill of materials.
- Identify maintainable assets to buildup appropriate equipment data and opportunities for master data standardization
- Quality assurance of the asset data processed by team members.
SKILLS / COMPETENCE :
- A good team player, who can work well under pressure or in stressful and demanding situations or environments with close attention to detail.
- Experienced in installation, commissioning & maintenance on any of the listed equipment.
- Involved in maintenance in line with requirements from production department, Inventory monitoring, Spares planning and Safety. Monitoring of equipment performance and suggest cost effective maintenance practices to improve availability.
- Knowledge in SAP PM Functionalities like Master data creation, Preventive maintenance strategy, WorkCentre, Task list, Maintenance plan, Maintenance Item, Maintenance Order, Notification, measuring counters & documents will be added an advantage.
- Advance knowledge of MS office tools PowerPoint & Excel is must.
- Effective communicator and should have the ability to communicate with all stakeholders on Technical subject related to process in discussions
Skills & Experience Maintenance Planning, Mine Equipment Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Reliability Centered Maintenance
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter. ,
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month