· Perform hands-on data exploration, processing, and analysis on massive data sets.
· Use machine learning, deep learning and data mining techniques to develop robust predictive models and strategies for payment systems operational excellence, fraud detection and risk management.
· Design, analyze, and run both simulated and live experiments (A/B and multivariate tests) to drive KPI improvements.
· Pull data from warehouse, perform feature engineering, back-test models, compare model performances and communicate the results to stakeholders.
· Build data visualizations and interactive dashboards for monitoring and sharing business insights internally and externally.
· Research and develop state-of-the-art algorithms that address complex business problems.
· Own data science solutions development and implementation from end to end.
· Lead and mentor junior data scientists.
- Participate in hiring and build high performing agile teams
· Lead a medium size team and handle the people management responsibilities
· Master’s degree in any STEM field with 7+ years of related experience.
· Technical expertise in data mining, machine learning, and statistical analysis.
· Proficient in machine learning and data mining packages in Python.
· Experience working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, or GCP).
· PhD in any STEM field with 5+ years of related experience.
· Experience as a team lead.
· Risk management experience
· GCP/BigQuery hands-on experience
· Proven track record of technology innovation such as Hackathon and Blog post.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people
- Salary Range 80,000 to 90,000
- Salary payable Per Month