At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering with 8-12 years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal Layout. Successful candidate would be responsible for full chip integration and tapeouts. Engineer should be well versed with tools such as Virtuoso/XL/GXL, IC12.1, Calibre etc. You are responsible for driving the full chip integration from scratch to tapeout. You are also expected to provide technical guidance to junior engineers. This job requires excellent teamwork, good communication and strong problem solving skill.
- Responsible to provide technical guidance to the team and coordination with integration desigers
- Efficient in handling designs from across the globe
- Responsible for independent planning and execution of layout for various designs in 7nm technology node and below
- Experience in full chip and test chip layout
- Exposure to FPGA integration is desirable
- Strong debug capabilities with parasitic extraction, LVS/DRC and other Physical verification checks
- Knowledge of scripting languages like SKILL, PERL, TCL etc. is desirable
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of pads arrangements and ESD/Latch-up requirements
Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
Years of Experience
8-12 years of experience
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month