Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a technology-driven global company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimize the quality, performance and value of customers’ products while reducing their environmental impact. Lubrizol produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, driveline and other transportation-related fluids, industrial lubricants, and additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of resins and additives.
Job Title : Senior Manager – Accounts & Company Secretary
Reporting : Head of Finance
Location : Vikhroli (Mumbai)
Entity : Lubrizol Manufacturing India Private Limited
Summary of the Role:
The position is accountable for the role of a Company Secretary and supporting timely and accurate financial reporting under Indian GAAP and USGAAP.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- To conduct board and other meetings , secretarial form filings, CSR compliance, interpret and implement all secretarial compliance changes issued by MCA
- To support in the finalization of accounts and monthly USGAAP trial balance of the company
- To support monthly submission of USGAAP trial balance for consolidation
- To support in appropriate account reconciliations, coordination of preparation work for the periodic balance sheet reviews
- To support in internal and statutory audits
Requirements (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- Associate Member of Company Secretary and Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant having Experience of 5 years.
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry is desirable.
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Proficient in Corporate laws, Working knowledge of Indian GAAP
- Hands on approach, analytical mind set, problem-solving skills, proactive and good team player.
- Financial Acumen
- Deliver Results
- Open Communication
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month