As an SME at Flipkart, you will operate at the intersection of business, advertisers, and Flipkart Ads
organization. You will lead capability development for an enhanced value proposition to make Flipkart the
destination of choice for advertisers in your business unit. Key KRAs would include audacious scale-up of
Ads revenues, strategy, team development, advertiser/brand relationship management etc. This person
would have the opportunity to create an impact in the industry and in FK and place oneself in line for higher positions in the BU or other parts of the org.
What you’ll do:
Business strategy and Revenue Growth ·
● Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize
based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
● Know the customer: Understand advertiser priorities and ambition, develop new customer insights
● Know the competition: Understand domestic as well as global evolution of Ad-tech and leverage learnings for audacious revenue growth
● Achieve the monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets defined for the assigned category/named brand accounts.
Advertiser Relationship and Operations:
● Own & build strong relationships with key brands by positioning Flipkart Ads platform capabilities
● Thought leadership and collaboration with Tech, Marketing, Category Management and Central Ads
teams to define new solutions and opportunity areas to grow the brand business.
● Develop new business by creating and regularly updating individual brand strategies
● Create a comprehensive advertiser management strategy and governance framework
● Put in processes & metrics to scale the business
● Think big – unlock value for advertisers as well as Flipkart
What you’ll need:
● 6 to 8 years of experience in media and advertising sectors preferably in online sales, business
development or marketing
● Preferred 2+ years of leadership experience with retail, FMCG, or platforms organizations
● Ability to thrive in ambiguity with an ability to work independently.
● Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities.
● Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month
- Experience Level Junior