We are looking for an individual to join us as Senior Manager, Managed Services for India and South Asia. Based in Mumbai and reporting directly to the Head of Managed Services, Visa Consulting and Analytics, India and South Asia, the role will be responsible for leading sales and project delivery of advisory strategies and recommendations to improve the portfolio performance using Visa resources. The individual will come with an expertise to design, implement and manage deliverables on client’s behalf. The person would be expected to play a key role in understanding the need gaps, brewing up opportunities for driving sales pitch process by collaborating with internal teams’ basis the client ask. The person would also build/develop new solutions and expand on Managed Services offerings.
What services would be provided by VMS?
VCA Managed Service (VMS) is growing rapidly across the AP region and the purpose of this role is to develop VMS solutions and capabilities that will accelerate that growth over the next 1-5 years. Our offerings include development of the following capabilities:
1. Establishing an India South Asia (INSA) VMS practice to help our clients achieve the following:
o Support in implementing recommendations of VCA projects across strategy, product, portfolio, risk, and digital advisory,
o Support in running the cards and payments businesses,
o Support in launching of new products and services,
o Support in running the analytics function,
o Be an expert in marketing and digital campaigns on behalf of clients,
o Implement operational changes across systems and processes,
o Run program management office to deliver large scale technological projects pertaining to the payments business, and
o Provide any other embedded resource support, as per client expectations
2. Be responsible and accountable for the project plan and work closely with the stakeholders to achieve the project revenue, while keeping costs within the approved budget.
3. Support in accelerating our growth with merchants, acquirers, and seller enablers across the payment ecosystem.
4. Develop and support selling of new consulting solutions that will grow VMS revenue in this segment.
5. Manage and oversee VMS project delivery for all relevant VMS engagements within INSA.
With minimum of 10 years’ experience having already accumulated a variety of experience, you will combine a strong understanding of the banking, card or payments industry with strong consulting and implementation experience. You will be client driven, comfortable managing a project end to end and relish the opportunity to develop new solutions and capabilities that will meet our client’s needs.
Specific skills and experience you will bring are:
- P&L management – tracking and acting over the business important KPIs, such as Revenue, Margin and Expenses
- Experience in project and program management in financial services, preferably banking.
- Relevant depth of experience in cards and payments business, portfolio optimization, customer lifecycle management, digital sales/marketing, campaign management & delivery.
- Experience of handling senior client stakeholders in retail and business banking, cards, and payments business, and in functions like technology, operations, and risk.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Strong team leadership skills with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style; able to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Detail oriented, ensuring the highest level of quality/rigor in reports and data analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in working on business/value cases that prove ROI
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month