The individual will be responsible for:
- Timely production of daily P&L reporting across the Europe region. The main products controlled are Money Market Loans & Deposits, Rates ( Bonds/SWAP), FX Products, Government Bonds & T-Bills, Fixed Deposits, Certificates of Deposits, Debt Issuances and associated hedges interest rate hedges (IRS, CCS, FX Swaps) and commodities etc.
- Monitoring of key controls/ processes around daily Pnl & Balance Sheet
- Ensuring that all controls are followed and reviewed in a timely manner
- Liaising with different stakeholders like Middle Office, IT, Operation, External Audit and respective financial controller to timely resolution of the issues
- Responsible for the delivery of various hedge accounting and control enhancement work streams
- Reviewing Daily P&L trends and highlighting gaps / opportunities to Forecast.
- Review of Month end reconciliations between the various TP systems and the ledger.
- Review of month-end balance sheet substantiation of PC owned traded balances.
- Assist in implementation of sound controls and consistent processes around the globe to ensure adherence to International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- To provide assistance with IAS related queries, hedge effectiveness testing.
- Providing advice to middle office/ Front office for deal structures and designing optimum booking models across the various Global Markets Transaction Processing Systems.
- Primary contact person for the business and Local Finance teams with regards to issues relating to respective asset class
Our Ideal Candidate
- CA/MBA/CFA/FRM/ACCA with 6 – 8 years of work Experience
- Post Graduate (Finance) with 8 – 10 years of work exp
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month