With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of an SM, Accounts Payable
We are looking for an accounting graduate with validated experience in accounts payable and should have managed a team size of ~25 people.
In this role, you will be encouraged to work on deadlines, in a fast paced business environment while being a good teammate.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to record to report which include but are not extensive:
- Lead a large Accounts Payable team and manage their team and performing tasks related to reporting, approval or evaluation of the AR data
- Ensure baseline values adherence for all Service Level Agreements-KPI & CPI
- Review the team’s day to day activities, including but not limited to invoicing, audit requests, analysis and other requests pertaining to the accounts payable process
- Lead close timelines and communicate on a timely basis adhering to deadlines
- Harmonize with the Business Accounting team and internal partners to resolve issues
- Prioritize multiple internal and external partners
- Support the metrics reporting for the relevant process
- People Management – be a peoples manager involving in hiring, structured learning path, operations mentor for the team.
- B.Com Graduate (MBA – Finance preferred)
- Good Communication skill and the ability to engage customers in relevant discussions
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month