We are seeking an Oracle ERM Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone with a background in consulting who has implemented full end to end projects and has hands on experience both functionally and technically.
- Working with a team on the support and implementation of new Oracle EPM applications and functionality
- Designing and developing best in class solutions on the Oracle EPM platform
- Interacting with business users to understand, define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements
- Maintenance and operational support of both on premises and cloud planning applications
- Batch, integration, and scripting
- Defining and maintaining security
- Troubleshooting issues, recommending alternative resolutions, and analyzing trends to proactively prevent problems
- Producing Financial Reports as defined by customers
- Supporting deployment and user training
- Producing documentation as required to customers and support team
- 5+ years of experience in the analyzing, designing, and development of the Oracle EPM suite
- Project experience in Oracle EPM Suite of Products on premises and/or Oracle PBCS, Oracle EPBCS
- Experience in Oracle EPM forms, business rules, calculation scripts, variables and databases
- Experience in the design and development Oracle EPM solutions
- Experience in building prototypes, creating process flows, UAT, postproduction support and issue resolution
- Understanding of business processes especially in the Finance function with the ability to translate into best practices and process improvements
- Understanding of dependencies and interrelationships between functional components of Oracle EPM
- Provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality
- Develop functional specifications and complete object development and testing including creating and maintaining documentation
- Strong knowledge of data integration tools like Data Management on Cloud, FDMEE
- Provide training and documentation for supported applications
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and/or FCCS
- Data Relationship Management (DRM) and/or EDMCS
- Oracle SQL
- OBIEE and/or Financial Reporting
- Batch scripting, PowerShell, Esscmd, MaxL, EPM Automate
- Prior consulting experience
We are looking for skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Working in cross-functional team involving technical and functional consultants and the end user
- Developing solution roadmaps, writing user stories, and articulating solutions to the stakeholders as this role involves discussion at various levels with business stakeholders
- Technical knowledge, to the extent of troubleshooting and analysing data
- Requirements definition, business analysis, design, systems integration, interface design and implementation.
- Developing functional specifications as well as test plans and tested scenarios using OUM methodology.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid written skills
- Ability to dive into the details to convert business requirements to actionable items
- Ability to work efficiently
- Multi-tasking skills a must
Location Bangalore, India
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED We are Cervello. We believe in the power of connected data. We are laser focused on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital, data and decision-making. We are problem solvers and builders
focused on helping our clients win with data. Our culture is cool and innovative. Our environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our teams, and our clients.
Cervello aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems. Cervello is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in analytics and consulting are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month