With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rulebreakers and risktakers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Principal Consultant – Solution Architect
In this role, candidate who has experience in working on IT led solutions and proposal presentation including commercials and operating models within the application development environment. S/he needs to be hands-on in technology and lead client conversations to understand their pain points and draft a compelling solutions. The candidate should be able to also navigate internally and bring together various teams to help draft a compelling solution that is not only differentiated but future proof.. Must have the ability to interface with CxO level executives as well as have a deep technical conversations with the team leaders.
- Someone who has good understanding of technology projects – either in support or development.
- Has experience in responding to RFIs/ RFPs and work with account teams to draft proactive proposals
- Has understanding of DevOps and SRE concepts.
- Good understanding Agile ways of working.
- Exposure / good understanding of cloud solutions would be an advantage
- Ability to do independent research and form innovative point of views based on market trends
- Ability to forsee trends and form a strong option
- Engage the Digital and transformation teams
- He/she cultivates lasting relationships across business, IT and vendors / industry analysts to maintain insight into the broader enterprise as well as industry trends.
- He/she is key in identifying, defining and implementing reusable assets and standards and ensures relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products.
Qualifications we seek in you
- B.E. Computer Science / MCA / MBA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in IT industry with excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
- Must have been in IT delivery role managing technical projects
- Should have 3 to 5 years experience in consulting role.
- Experience in financial management, solution plan development and product cost estimation
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with transversal team, multi-cultural environment, and onshore- offshore model
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month