- The Fintech charter at API Holdings aspires to digitize money management for small businesses in the API Holdings ecosystem. Our mission is to build and scale a gamut of payment products like –
- Cards, digital book-keeping, current accounts with auto settlement of invoices, payments through POS, and other innovative payment products to replace traditional cash and cheque.
- We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to curate 3rd party products, while there may be multiple partners in the backend RetailIO / Pharmeasy will own the front end experience.
- The objective of this role is to – (i) build onboarding and servicing flows for multiple 3rd party financial products, (ii) build and scale payment services on retailer / vendor app and (iii) define and drive initiatives to increase the discoverability and conversions.
- Develop a vision & product roadmap for payments
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with the development teams, design, QA and crossfunctional stakeholders
- Be analytical and data-driven – dig into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure the success of every project
- Communicate clearly and confidently
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Management degree from a top Business school is a plus
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with high business impact
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrating a high degree of influence across several teams/functions
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month