We help people around the world save money and live better — anytime and anywhere — in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 220 million customers and members visit our 11,096 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With last fiscal revenues of approximately $473 billion, we employ 2.2 million employees worldwide.
@ Walmart in Bangalore, we enable an ecosystem, wherein our customers can “save money so they can live better”, by using technology for the charter of building brand new platforms and services on latest technology stack to support both our e-commerce and stores businesses worldwide
Unified Payment Team @Walmart Bangalore in India is focus on to provide a singular payment solution for Walmart and its multitude of ecosystems. We provide a complete payment lifecycle management solution that caters to Walmart’s physical POS clients as well as Ecommerce and omnichannel consumers. Our services will be consumed by various markets across many geographies (US, Mexico, UK, Canada, China etc.)
As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you will collaborate with multiple functions including engineering, business, and cross-functional teams across geographies. You will work closely with key stakeholders and drive the vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution of platform/ product strategy. You are self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You enjoy taking ownership and delivering on commitment.
Responsibilities/What you’ll do
· Define and lead the vision and strategy and provide product/platform thought leadership in identifying the critical customer and business needs from multiple businesses, markets and/or domains
- Own and define the full product lifecycle as a subject matter expert regarding assigned problems and their resulting solutions.
- Collaborate with Engineering to identify feasible and scalable solutions with a frictionless user experience with appropriate scoping, accurate success criteria.
- Create the necessary artifacts to communicate requirements, scope, solution proposals effectively including plans for new features and workflows.
- Participate in and contribute to team rituals (Sprint Planning, Retros, Sprint Demos, Stand-ups).
- Work with Program Management and engineering to ensure products are delivered on schedule and with high-quality results.
- Groom and prioritize the feature and defect backlog on an ongoing basis across multiple timelines and projects in collaboration with engineering and business partners to deliver on the product vision and roadmap.
- Manage the prioritization of features with stakeholders throughout the solution life cycle.
- Take the initiative to resolve problems and provide alternative recommendations thinking through all aspects of a solution.
- Support product implementation and deployment.
- Overall 8+ years of industry experience, focused on building platforms and products with a minimum of 6 years of Product Management
- Good academic record with Computer Science, Engineering or Business background; prefer a top tier MBA.
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end lifecycle for cloud – based Saas/PaaS products to solve large-scale, critical business problems with the customer at the center.
- Solid understanding of how to develop innovative product strategy to build & market platform solutions in cloud -based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience in working with globally distributed product, engineering, business and program teams.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, establish realistic goals and deadlines, and manage changing priorities and expectations.
- Build strong business partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to an audience mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives.
- Ability to drive both product and process improvements for the team as aligned with the strategic goals for the organization.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month